Beantwoorden
amj
Professional Weetjesweter
It's your ninth party! Trick or treat? On a roll... Dat loopt vlotjes.

Telenet and WiFi

Well that was what I watched, Wigo Home S, after an antal series on Netflix was right on 0 GB, what now?

TLNT came with 50GB for a tenner??????

So we always have to have internet, so we chose Wigo Home then, unlimited download at a speed of 300 Mbps, that seemed like something to us.

But with us we have Wifi or wistfee as it is called in Flanders, it looks like BEFEE but tastes different. What was that a setback, we went looking for a solution.

After several emails and conversations with tlnt's TD, it turned out that the current standard router is only suitable for cable and not for WiFi, a side issue, an 80 Mbps is normal, no 300Mbps.

If you want a router for 1GB then you get the latest router and then all of a sudden you can, weird but where? We also didn't sit still and a NETGEAR Nighthawk once connected to the TLNT Router and fell out of the air... 288 Mbps download is normal... with 20 Mbps upload.

So it depends on the poor quality of the WiFi of this router, this is admitted by the TD of TLNT. So people wired your house and then connect this Telenet router. That will save you a lot of misery, soon everything is over the Internet, so no superfluous luxury.

0 Likes
3 reacties
amj

Telenet and WiFi

Well we have a temporary solution with this Telenet router, we detached all our input and plugged them in another router Netgear with a superb WiFi the Nighthawk and attached a Telenet Accesspoint (Oldie) to the Nighthawk. Next we created a high 5g and a low 2g network and forgot the original network. So we have boosters upstairs we have a High network and downstairs an extra network.

Although we don't get the readings of the Nighthawk (288 Mbps) , but an acceptable of 80 Mbps. 

We think this is crazy to give people an out of date router with poor WiFi and them without hesitation that's all you got. It's a rip off, to say to the least, we keep you posted...

0 Likes
sb
Professional Superweter
Professional Superweter
TAGGING MASTER! Tag away, my dear! Professional organizer! Krak 2017

Telenet and WiFi

Are you talking about yourself in first person plural?

Bjørn (sb) | Ere-Krak
 An angel led me when I was blind, I said 'Take me back, I've changed my mind.'  
    Vergeet niet om likes te geven en/of als oplossing te markeren.
0 Likes
amj

Telenet and WiFi

We are the Van wamelen Clan.