Beantwoorden
GerryM
Freshman Beetjesweter
Verander-je-wachtwoord-dag Leesclubje starten? Pageturner! Gelezen en goedgekeurd!

Cannot change SSID or port forwarding via Mijn Telenet

just replaced an existing telenet modem

• i cannot get the modem to see the mijn telenet SSID (which has been set for years in my settings) it is using the default telenetXXXXX SSID ) 
  • i cannot update the port forwarding settings that were there previously in my settings oops something went wrong 

seems nothing in mijn telenet is being passed to the telenet modem 

can someone please help its been a month now and no progress with customer service they say someone in the back office has to fix it 

Titel gewijzigd door Christof (mod) | Vorige titel: cannot change SSID or port forwarding via mijn Telenet

0 Likes
5 reacties
patrick37
Professional Superweter
Dat verdient een trofee! PhD in problem solving! Een echt antwoordkanon jij! De gouden postveer is voor jou

@GerryM 

When there is a case for the backoffice then we can nothing do here to help you. It has to be fix at the backoffice.

You can call back or send a message whit Facebook to ask for the status.

Patrick37 | Krak
  no one is you en that is your power.
   Vergeet niet om likes te geven en/of als oplossing te markeren.
0 Likes
GerryM
Freshman Beetjesweter
Verander-je-wachtwoord-dag Leesclubje starten? Pageturner! Gelezen en goedgekeurd!

i never get a status update all i get is we have to wait for the back office 

i think its a general problem with mijn telenet and this type of telenet modem it worked for years with standard white modem 

0 Likes
patrick37
Professional Superweter
Dat verdient een trofee! PhD in problem solving! Een echt antwoordkanon jij! De gouden postveer is voor jou

@GerryM 

And now you have the black modem ?

And also no there are IT changes so yes there are some problemes en they will try to fix it.

Patrick37 | Krak
  no one is you en that is your power.
   Vergeet niet om likes te geven en/of als oplossing te markeren.
0 Likes
GerryM
Freshman Beetjesweter

yes i have the black box now 

0 Likes
Ex-Netweter

@GerryM  schreef:

i never get a status update all i get is we have to wait for the back office 

That is not okay. You can file a complaint with the telecommunications ombudsman service: https://www.ombudsmantelecom.be/en/submit-a-complaint/complaint-for-mediation/

0 Likes