Beantwoorden
eman
Freshman Beetjesweter
Gelezen en goedgekeurd! De kop is eraf! En we zijn vertrokken! Hi there!

One number Apple Watch

Hello,

First of all, let me apologize for writing in English, I'm not Belgian, and I have nowhere else where to go.

I bought a new Apple Watch Series 7 and because I'm a OneUp client I decided to take it with cellular option.

I paired my watch with my iPhone 12 Pro and everything worked fine, except for when I tried to activate the mobile data.

I click on "set up mobile data", the app takes a couple of seconds to load and I arrived to an error.

Telenet sucks NL.jpeg

As my number is Telenet and OneUp (which strangely it's not mentioned) this is kind of strange.

I contacted the technical support and I basically go nothing. I'm calling everyday, contacted via Twitter, via Whatsapp, went to a store, I only encounter very incompetent people (I had to convince one operator at the phone for 10 minutes the Series 7 is compatible with OneNumber) that do not want to look into it.

My parameters are correct and I have active Voice over WiFi (these are the only two things that they repeat every time).

As I understand, in theory I should arrive to a login page, but I never see that. My number is blocked immediately. 

Does anyone have any idea?

I'm really frustrated with Telenet, as they are really doing nothing to help. 😭

P.S. Voel je vrij om in het Nederlands te antwoorden.

Eman

0 Likes
7 reacties
ChristofW
Experienced Meerweter
Een bus vol! BINGO! De volle 100! Topicwurm!

One number Apple Watch

Just checking, did you activate it on https://mijn.telenet.be?

ChristofW_1-1639749854669.png

ChristofW_0-1639749730027.png

0 Likes
eman
Freshman Beetjesweter

One number Apple Watch

Thank you for you answer.

No, I did not activate it, because (if I’m not wrong) you activate it when the login page opens on the Watch app on the iPhone. And on my iPhone I never see the login page.

I even tried to unpair the Watch from my iPhone and paired to an old one on which I did a reset (so no possibility of any strange option interfering). And still I never see a login page. Somehow my number is automatically redirected to the screen I posted above and I cannot do anything.

0 Likes
Marc9820
Freshman Weetjesweter
Nog geen reader's digest? :-) A born reader! Twee handen vol! Follow the reader, reader!
0 Likes
BillyX
Freshman Bijna Allesweter
Waar zijn die handjes? Opgeruimd staat netjes! De race is begonnen! WOW!

One number Apple Watch

@eman  schreef:

No, I did not activate it, because (if I’m not wrong) you activate it when the login page opens on the Watch app on the iPhone.

You can read mine reaction in English if you prefer.

Klopt inderdaad. Je activeert Telenet One Number voor de eerste maal volledig op je iPhone. Het is wanneer je ooit Telenet One Number hebt ingesteld en deze opnieuw wenst te (her)activeren op een (nieuwe) Apple Watch je dit eerst moet stopzetten via mijn.telenet.be

Maar we kunnen blijven speculeren over het probleem. De foutmelding die je te zien krijgt is inderdaad vreemd en verwarrend. Ik denk dat het voor jouw het eenvoudigste is om een bezoekje te brengen aan één van de vele Telenet winkelpunten. Daar is vast en zeker iemand die je op weg kan helpen. 

Telenet

BillyX

...gebeten om te weten...

Vergeet niet om likes te geven en/of als oplossing te markeren.

0 Likes
eman
Freshman Beetjesweter

One number Apple Watch

Thanks @Marc9820 I read again and again that page several times and followed every step, unfortunately I do everything correctly.

@BillyX just to be clear: because I never had the opportunity to activate it, nothing is listed as associated with my number (or any other in my package) on MyTelenet.

I have been already in the shop and they could not help.

Finally, yesterday after fighting for days on many different channel I received a text message that a file has been opened about my case (five days just to get that).

This morning someone from Telenet tried to call and they close immediately the call. I had already the telephone in my hand so there was really zero time for me to react. Really unbelievable behaviour from them. It's crazy how bad this experience with them is going.

0 Likes
Marc9820
Freshman Weetjesweter
Nog geen reader's digest? :-) A born reader! Twee handen vol! Follow the reader, reader!

One number Apple Watch

Try Apple support. Make a case there.

0 Likes
BillyX
Freshman Bijna Allesweter
Waar zijn die handjes? Opgeruimd staat netjes! De race is begonnen! WOW!

One number Apple Watch

@eman  schreef:

@BillyX 

I have been already in the shop and they could not help.

Finally, yesterday after fighting for days on many different channel I received a text message that a file has been opened about my case...

Really unbelievable behaviour from them. It's crazy how bad this experience with them is going.

You can read mine reaction in English if you prefer.

Waarom bel je Telenet niet gewoon terug? Of contacteer hen via één of ander sociaal kanaal? Elke medewerker is in staat om je dossier te raadplegen. Zij kunnen ook de status van de aangemaakte case zien.

Aangezien er een case is opgesteld is er toch ergens vooruitgang geboekt voor je. Technici gaan hiermee aan de slag. Er kan namelijk inderdaad iets verkeerd zijn ingesteld met je abonnement. Ik zou ook graag hebben dat problemen steeds onmiddellijk worden opgelost. Maar dat is niet altijd het geval of mogelijk. Je moet wat geduld hebben. 

Maar als je inderdaad vind dat je nergens terecht kan dan dien je gewoon een klacht in. Jouw klacht wordt dan individueel bekeken en er zal een gepaste oplossing uit de bus komen als je klacht terecht is.

Een case aanmaken bij Apple zoals @Marc9820 zegt zal niet helpen aangezien dit een Telenet materie is.

Telenet

BillyX

...gebeten om te weten...

Vergeet niet om likes te geven en/of als oplossing te markeren.

0 Likes