Beantwoorden
Gubti
Freshman Beetjesweter
It's your fourth party! It's your third party! It's your second party! Gelezen en goedgekeurd!

CI+ kaart & OSCam

Hello,

can i ask for some help in english? I am looking for Information on how to get the smartcard running with OSCam. Can anybody share his configuration files for me? No need for recording or timescift, just don't want to use 2 different systems  (LG TV and DVB-S) Receiver. i use an Enigma 2 Receiver (Edision OS3+) with open ATV image. Thx for any input

Tags (2)
0 Likes
4 reacties
Suzy
Community Manager
Dat verdient een Gouden Uil! Slimme zet! TAGGING MASTER! Tag away, my dear!

CI+ kaart & OSCam

Hi @Gubti, I started a new thread with your post, since your question is a very specific one. You also replied to an older post. Creating a new topic will help in getting an answer sooner. 😉

https://www.netweters.be/html/assets/Telenet%20logo%20signatures.pngSuzy
Community Manager
Vergeet niet om likes te geven en/of als oplossing te markeren.

0 Likes
Master-Magic
Professional Superweter
Professional organizer! PhD in problem solving! Organisatietalent! Topic held(in)!

CI+ kaart & OSCam

I think that is not possible @Gubti because you have to now what key the CI and smartcard have and that is something we don't now, don't you have a CI option on your box ????

i gonna search in google what box you have because a CI module is normally not needed to run under Oscam because the CI module do all the work.

and normally it is not accepted from telenet you use Oscam with the smartcards of them 😉 

update: that box have an option to use the CI module on it so you can use the CI module in your box, 

or is the problem that you want to record more than one program on your box so you want to need the smartcard to decode more channels??? 😉

Master-Magic | Krak
    https://www.master-magic.be
      Vergeet niet om likes te geven en/of als oplossing te markeren.
0 Likes
Gubti
Freshman Beetjesweter
It's your fourth party! It's your third party! It's your second party! Gelezen en goedgekeurd!

CI+ kaart & OSCam

I tried already both. Only Card in CI card reader worked before Telenet switched to SFR and as i changed the image and configuration on the Edision meanwhile, it doesn't anymore. So at the moment the smartcard doesn't work in the internal cam and the ci+ module is also not initialized completely. It starts pairing and stops with an error  after some seconds.

So my question was if anybody can share his configuration who has Telenet running on an Enigma2 böx.

As I said, i don't need recording.

I just would like to have Telenet and Satelite on the same device without changing TV input which anoys me (takes 20 seconds and is no fun zapping like  that and on top of that my wife is not comfortable with that too.

0 Likes
Bielgeets
Experienced Weetjesweter
Smile! Say what?! On a roll... De 3 wijzen!

CI+ kaart & OSCam

I see that you use ATV image! ATV has ended support for CI+ helper since this summer because it is not fully legal.Change to OpenHDF or other image for Edision OS3+.There You have still support for CI+ helper

0 Likes